Thursday, July 30, 2009

Body Glove Fantasy Surfer Sky Box J-Bay Event Winner


Body Glove is stoked to announce the winner of the Jeffrey's Bay event for the Body Glove Fantasy Surfer Skybox. Justin Barr from San Diego and his team MBBRA took the event with a total of 853 points. Justin is taking home a new Vapor 3/2 Fullsuit for winning the event.

We caught up with Justin and he said, "I am so stoked on a new suit. I was going to be in need of one going into the fall. I am originally from the home of Body Glove in the South Bay but now live in Pacific Beach. I just want to thank Body Glove for the new suit. I can look like a local again when I surf the avenues. I look forward to rocking a little bit of the South Bay in San Diego and hopefully I can win a back up suit in the next contest!"

Join the Body Glove Fantasy Surfer Skybox and see if you can take out Justin at the next event in September at Lower Trestles. Body Glove is offering a new Vapor Fullsuit to every event winner and a big prize package to the overall winner at the end of the year.

No comments: