Thursday, August 27, 2009

Body Glove Fantasy Surfer Sky Box Brazil Event Winner


Body Glove is stoked to announce the winner of the Brazil event (finally) for the Body Glove Fantasy Surfer Skybox. Dave Hyde from Pembroke Pines, FL scored a new Vapor 3/2 Fullsuit for winning the event that will keep him more than toasty on those frigid Florida mornings.

We caught up with Dave and he said, "just want to thank all the freaks that I chat with and met via the FantasySurfer mesage boards, some good people, GS for babysitting all of us and Rafael P from Fantasy Surfer for going the distance to find me, Thank you all. They asked if I wanted a Full suit or a springsuit cause I live in Miami for now, I say the fullsuit, I'm gonna need it on the Gold Coast! THANK YOU BODY GLOVE!!!!"

Join the Body Glove Fantasy Surfer Skybox and see if you can take out Dave at the next event in September at Lower Trestles. Body Glove is offering a new Vapor Fullsuit to every event winner and a big prize package to the overall winner at the end of the year.

No comments: