Friday, October 22, 2010

Holly Beck Update- China, Fiji and More


Holly Beck may be the busiest woman in all of the surfing world. She sent us this little update a few minutes before getting on a place to go back to China (yes China) for the second time in a month. You can always stay current with Holly on her Facebook Page and her Blog.

Happy Friday!
It is an incredibly happy Friday for me as I am off to China tonight! I only returned from my previous Chinese adventure a couple weeks ago, but it's time for round 2 and I'm very excited to head over and participate in the Surf Festival that I helped organize. For info on the event go
to Surf Festival Announced in Hainan at www.surfersvillage.com/surfing/48992/surf-news.htm

Surfline will be running a feature on our most recent trip - where we scored an unbelievably good beach break session - soon, so I haven't posted a photo and text blog yet, BUT, there is a fun little video with some lifestyle and surfing highlights on my new blog, here:
Blog post with video from my most recent trip Hainan
http://hollybeckadventures.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/team-surfexplore-in-hainan-china-video/

After China I'll be heading to Las Vegas for a dive industry trade show and the premiere of the dive and surf documentary we were filming in Fiji in June. You can check out the trailer here:
Drop Zone Fiji Trailer
http://tv.bodyglove.com/tv/116/index.php?mid=34415

Straight from Vegas, I hop a plane to Nicaragua to host a group of ladies on a surf adventure. Here's a really epic video by Scott Smith showing the Body Glove trip to Nicaragua last spring.
Body Glove in Central America
http://tv.bodyglove.com/tv/116/index.php?mid=32350

Enjoy your weekend and see below for a photo of the beach I'm excited to surf again in china!
: )
Holly

No comments: