Tuesday, April 17, 2012

South Bay Surf Series Contest #5

The 5th contest in the South Bay Surf Series will take place on April 21st at El Porto presented by Surf Concepts. The deadline to enter is April 19th at Midnight. Follow the link below to sign up!
http://southbayboardriders.com/event/south-bay-surf-series-5-surf-concepts/


To view pictures from Contest #4 presented by Body Glove, go to this link below. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150665063846977.390786.20619636976&type=3

Congratulations to the Contest #4 winners!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Here is my web blog ; surf brands

Unknown said...

At this moment we are using blogger. We are switching over to wordpress though within the next few months. Blogger worked well but we are streamling website and blog both to wordpress.

Best of luck in finding a platform.