Monday, October 1, 2012

Julie Flynn Gets Back in the Water in our Eco Wetsuit

A few months ago we received an e-mail from Julie Flynn who is ill and disabled as a result of chronic toxic exposures and the anthrax vaccine while working on Navy ships in response to Operation Iraqi and Enduring Freedom as well as the Global War on Terrorism. She used to be an avid surfer, lover of the ocean, surfrider member and marine environmentalist. Due to her illness she cannot wear products that contain petroleum because for her the contact causes seizures and she can lose consciousness. Most wetsuits are made out of petroleum but one, our eco-wetsuit. She has finally been re-united with the ocean and surfing. To learn more about her illness please visit: www.julieflynn.myevent.com







The words of Julie Flynn..."I wanted to thank you and Body Glove for allowing me to smile and feel like myself again if for only an hour!  It's taken me over two weeks to recover from my one hour session on the waves but I can't wait to do it again!  Body Glove has made a difference in my life!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!"


No comments: