Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HURLEY BIKES

Story from ASR Blog that I came across. Thought Billy might appreciate this.

"I met a friend for lunch in Encinitas today, and as I stepped out of my car, I ran smack into a bike-a Hurley branded bike. I had never seen one before, and didn't even realize that they made it. I stepped inside the bike shop for some more info, and found out that they are made by Felt Bicycles It's pretty sweet looking, as you can see from the pictures (please excuse the quality, all I had on me was my phone). I got a brochure and readt that the plaid on the bike is, "Hurley's most recongized and sought after "Puerto Rico" plaid, popularized on surf trunks worn by the likes of pro surfer Rob Machado..." Interesting. I know Paul Frank makes bikes which are popular as well as Drew Brophy and Robert August-any other brands have bikes?"

Body Glove did make bikes at one time. I'm sure Billy has one hidden away in his personal Body Glove museum.

No comments: